AFSA AFSA
AFSA


Ohio senior citizen apartment fire extinguished by sprinklers


7/22/2010 - An apartment fire in a senior citizen housing complex in downtown Troy, Ohio, is believed to have been caused by a male resident who was smoking while on home oxygen. The fire damage was contained to one room on the second floor. Fire crews said a sprinkler system was able to extinguish the blaze.

More Information: http://newstalkradiowhio.com/localnews/2010/07/troy-senior-citizen-apartment.html



<< Previous Headline Next Headline >>


AFSA
Home | Copyright © AmericanFire Sprinkler Association. All rights reserved.
Contact Us Search AFSA Store Downloads Join AFSA