AFSA AFSA
AFSA


Des Moines, Iowa, fire contained by sprinklers


7/22/2010 - Fire department officials say a small fire at the Temple for Performing Arts in Des Moines, Iowa, was caused by a clothes dryer. The dryer likely ignited because of heavy accumulation of lint and being packed with towels, officials said. The sprikler system activated to contain the blaze, and no injuries were reported.

More Information: http://www.desmoinesregister.com/article/20100714/NEWS/100713029/-1/LIFE04/Packed-clothes-dryer-blamed-for-Des-Moines-fire



<< Previous Headline Next Headline >>


AFSA
Home | Copyright © AmericanFire Sprinkler Association. All rights reserved.
Contact Us Search AFSA Store Downloads Join AFSA