Going to the AFSA Convention in Las Vegas?
Do you Have an iPad? Want a PDF Guide for your tablet?
Then you will want to download the 2013 AFSA Convention Guide on your iPad (iBook) or other tablet or pdf reader (pdf file).
Everything you need to know about the AFSA convention in one convenient location.
The 2013 AFSA Convention Guide contains:
- Complete, updated Schedule of Activities
- Speaker Biographies
- Complete Pre-registration List
- Exhibitor List and Exhibit Hall Map
- All Seminar Presentation files
(available as of the publication date - available ONLY in the iBook version)
- To install the 2013 AFSA Convention iBook on your iPad you must have the iBooks app installed (a free download from the App Store.)
- Download the iBook file using SAFARI ON YOUR iPAD.
- After the the document is downloaded in Safari, you may see a button to "Open in iBooks." If so, tap that button. If that choice does not automatically appear, tap the Safari page screen, and then tap on the "Open in..." button at the top of the page. Then select iBooks in the pop-down menu.
- It will take a few minutes for iBooks to import the file.
(PLEASE BE PATIENT) The Convention Guide should open when the import is complete. If not, open iBooks and the Convention Guide will be in the iBooks collection. (tap the "Collection" button to see your choices.)
NOTE: The 2013 Convention Guide is approximately 80MB in size, so you will want to download the file on your iPad using Safari while using a high-speed Internet connection.
Download on iPad NOW (80MB) »
Download PDF version (22MB) »
- 2014 Sept. 27 -Oct. 1: Orlando, FL
- 2015 Oct. 10 - 14: Phoenix, AZ
- 2016 Sept. 16 - 19: Nashville, TN
- 2006 Sept. 6-10 Dallas, TX view
- 2007 Sept. 26-30 Phoenix, AZ view
- 2008 Oct. 15-19 Washington, DC view
- 2009 Oct. 14-18 San Diego, CA view
- 2010 Sept. 29 - Oct. 3 Providence, RI view
- 2011 Sept. 14 - 17 San Antonio, TX view
- 2012 Oct. 15 - 20 Kona, HI view