Sprinkler Age is dedicated to providing readers with up-to-date
information on the latest developments in the fire sprinkler industry.
With a circulation of more than 3,800 (by direct request, paid subscription
or AFSA membership) plus an additional pass-along readership of more than
10,500*, the demand for Sprinkler Age demonstrates that readers welcome
the magazine's straightforward approach in providing useful information
that they cannot get anywhere else.
Sprinkler Age brings the most original and informative editorial material
to its readers. It has been called The Magazine for technical information.
This approach is clearly appreciated by readers who gave Sprinkler Age
the highest rating of all fire protection or related industry magazines
in a recent reader's survey.
Monthly Coverage Includes:
- Code development reports written by expert code consultants
- Case histories reporting contractor installation techniques and solutions
- Interviews and articles by Authorities Having Jurisdiction
- State and National legislative updates on issues affecting the industry
- Construction summaries reporting the direction of various segments of
- Industry News
- People/Product News
Media Kit »