you like the Seminar Series to come to your area?
- Help gather mailing lists of
fire protection personnel in your area
- Promote seminars through newsletters,
meetings and word of mouth
- Help find a location for the
seminars and assist with on-site registration
- If you can find a suitable location
for training (must be fire-sprinklered) that is available
to AFSA, we can provide a substantial discount to
attendees (see below).
What AFSA will do:
- Provide knowledgeable instructors,
all handout materials and NFPA Code Books for purchase.
- Provide certificates of completion
at the end of each seminar for each attendee, noting
the Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Give the sponsor contact one free
registration for the week
- Promote your department as the
host for the seminars
- Take care of all the logistics,
registration, as well as promotion of the seminars
- Pay room rental, food & beverage
and audio/visual equipment charges, unless you can
provide these services, in which case your cost is
lower (see below)
Fees for Training:
Fees start from $65 per day or $350 per week. Call
214-349-5965, ext. 130 for details.
For more information, Contact