The school is designed to train a beginner to be productive immediately upon returning to work. This class is designed for those with no experience, or those who need assistance with design. The students learn by actually planning and drawing sprinkler systems while studying and applying NFPA 13 (2016 Edition).
This school will prepare the student to:
- Accelerate the comprehension of plans and various types of building construction for proper sprinkler spacing applications.
- Determine the proper and economic planning of sprinkler system layout and installation methods.
- Know the importance of sprinkler specifications, types of pipe, hangers, fittings, flow tests, etc.
- Learn to develop shop drawings from start to finish.
- Learn to coordinate with other trades - plumbing, mechanical, structural and electrical.
- Perform manual hydraulic calculations. This prepares the student for an easier decision-making process when using a computer to perform hydraulics.
- Prepare shop drawings in class for projects with different applications.
AFSA Member: $1,400 Non-Member: $2,600
Registration for non-members opens 6 weeks before the first day of each session.
Join us today to receive the member rate and secure your spot.
- Up to 30 days prior: Refund minus $150
- Up to 14 days prior: 50% Refund
- Within 14 days: NO REFUND
- Up to 30 days prior: $150 Rescheduling fee
- Up to 14 days prior: $300 Rescheduling fee
- Within 14 days: $500 Rescheduling fee
Residence Inn Dallas Park Central
7642 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy
Dallas, TX 75251
Special AFSA Group Rate: $89 / night + tax (single)
To make hotel reservations, call 972-503-1333.
- Accommodations, food, travel arrangements, etc. are not included in registration fee.
- Please DO NOT make travel arrangements until your registration has been confirmed by EMAIL or FAX by AFSA.
LOGIN for AVAILABILITY!
The EVENT always displays as full until you LOGIN.
If it display as Full after logging in, contact us to be put on a wait list or register for a different date.