This class is designed for trainees and entry-level technicians with at
least six-months experience as well as those with experience in the
sprinkler trade looking to make the transition to design. The students learn by actually planning and drawing sprinkler systems while studying and applying NFPA 13 (2019 Ed.)
This school will prepare the student to:
- Accelerate the comprehension of plans and various types of building construction for proper sprinkler spacing applications.
- Determine the proper and economic planning of sprinkler system layout and installation methods.
- Know the importance of sprinkler specifications, types of pipe, hangers, fittings, flow tests, etc.
- Learn to develop shop drawings from start to finish.
- Learn to coordinate with other trades - plumbing, mechanical, structural and electrical.
- Perform manual hydraulic calculations. This prepares the student for an easier decision-making process when using a computer to perform hydraulics.
- Prepare shop drawings in class for projects with different applications.
AFSA Member: $2,200 Non-Member: $3,200
Registration for non-members opens 6 weeks before the first day of each session.
Join us today to receive the member rate and secure your spot.
Up to 30 days prior: Refund minus $150
Up to 14 days prior: 50% Refund
Within 14 days: NO REFUND
Up to 30 days prior: $150 Rescheduling fee
Up to 14 days prior: $300 Rescheduling fee
Within 14 days: $500 Rescheduling fee
Please note that masks are required to be worn during class.
14068 Stowe Dr,
Poway, CA 92064
Please DO NOT make travel arrangements until your registration has been confirmed by EMAIL or FAX by AFSA.
LOGIN for AVAILABILITY!