We are all dealing with an event that was unimaginable a few weeks ago. We have never gone from such a robust economy to absolute uncertainty so quickly. However, uncertainty should not lead to inaction. There are decisions that successful fire protection companies can and will make to minimize disruption and come out of this more successful than ever. This webinar will explore some of the decisions that best of class companies will make.
Upon completion of this webinar attendees will be able to:
1. Review a checklist of immediate action items
2. Understand short-term internal associate health and well-being
3. Plan for short-term external client and project well-being
4. Anticipate long-term internal corporate strategic initiatives
5. Take advantage of long-term external market health and viability
Randy Stutzman is a managing director of FMI Capital Advisors, Inc., FMI Corporation’s Investment Banking subsidiary. As a specialist in corporate mergers, acquisitions, and strategy development, Randy helps contractors throughout the country develop and implement plans that are uniquely tailored to meet individual needs. In addition to his responsibilities as a consultant to individual contractors, Randy is responsible for FMI’s merger and acquisition services for several industry segments. As an instructor for FMI seminars, Randy teaches and publishes subjects related to mergers and acquisitions in the construction industry, field productivity improvement, pricing and bidding strategies, financial management for contractors, field management training, integration of consolidated companies, and a number of other topics.
If you register someone else that is not currently in the system, you MUST provide their email address for access to log in and to receive CE Credits.
- The webinar connection and content is FREE to all AFSA members. CEUs for this webinar are complimentary to all AFSA Members!
- This webinar offers 0.15 CEUs. It does not award any CPDs.
- This webinar does not offer CAL FIRE-approved CEUs.
- The non-member rate is $120.