Over the past few years, the fire sprinkler industry has been introduced to new technologies for filling dry pipe systems, specifically standard compressed air, dry compressed air, and nitrogen. There is no one best technology for every application. Each technology has its pros and cons. Each technology is best suited for some applications while problematic for others. This webinar will review what type of compressor to use, how dry air inhibits corrosion, and when nitrogen is and is not a good fit.
Upon completion of this webinar attendees will be able to:
1. Identify each type of dry pipe filling solution
2. Explain how each dry pipe filing solution can be configured to combat the effects of corrosion
3. Identify where each dry pipe filling solution should and should not be installed and why
||Ray Fremont Jr.
General Air Products, Inc.
Raymond M. Fremont Jr. is the Marketing Director for General Air Products Inc. General Air Products, founded in 1936, is the leading manufacturer of dry pipe system filling technologies in the fire sprinkler industry. Raymond has been working in the industry for nearly 20 years and educating AFSA members on air compressors, dry air, and nitrogen for 10 years.
The webinar connection and content is FREE to all AFSA members. CEUs for this webinar are complimentary to all AFSA Members!
- This webinar offers 0.15 CEUs and 1.5 CPDs.
- This webinar does not offer CAL FIRE-approved CEUs.
- The non-member rate is $120.
If you register someone else that is not currently in the system, you MUST provide their email address for access to log in and to receive CE Credits.