Diesel-driven fire pumps have specific design and installation requirements. If these requirements are not accounted for, performance and warranty issues may arise. The available options for diesel drivers will be presented.
Upon completion of this webinar attendees will be able to:
1. Identify five common installation mistakes which could void the warranty from the fire pump supplier.
2. List design requirements with regard to diesel fuel systems.
3. Identify exhaust system requirements of NFPA 20 and options available to the contractor and engineer to meet site-specific requirements.
John August Denhardt, P.E., FSFPE
Vice President of Engineering & Technical Services
American Fire Sprinkler Association
Registration Fees (per person)
- Members: FREE
- Non-Member AHJs: $50
- Non-members: $270
- AHJ Members: $15
- AHJ Non-members: $65
- Contractor Members: $35
- Contractor Non-members: $305
Continuing Education Credits
- This webinar offers 0.15 CEUs and 1.5 CPDs.
- This webinar does not offer CAL FIRE-approved CEUs.
- There is a nominal fee for CEUs. See registration fees listed above.
If you register someone else that is not currently in the system, you MUST provide their email address for access to log in and to receive CE Credits.