Upon completion of this webinar attendees will be able to:
1. Identify equipment required in an NFPA fire pump installation
2. Explain the reasoning behind some of the requirements
3. Apply best practices and avoid design mistakes when specifying or installing and fire pump system
Todd Weir is Americas Product Manager for AC Fire Pump, a Xylem brand. Todd received a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical and Energy Engineering from the University of North Texas. He is a licensed Professional Engineer and an NFPA Certified Fire Protection Specialist. He is an alternate on the NFPA 20 technical committee. Part of Todd’s responsibility includes training representatives, contractors and engineers on the NFPA 20 standard and AC Fire products at Xylem’s Little Red School House in Morton Grove, Illinois and around the country.
- The webinar connection and content is FREE to all AFSA members.
- The non-member rate is $270.
- This webinar offers 0.2 CEUs and 2.0 CPDs.
- This webinar does not offer CAL FIRE-approved CEUs.
- There is a nominal fee of $35 for CEUs (per person).
If you register someone else that is not currently in the system, you MUST provide their email address for access to log in and to receive CE Credits.