This course will discuss the importance of flushing systems at the required flows to minimize the risk of obstructions downstream in fire protection systems.
Upon completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
1. Identify and apply the appropriate standards that contain requirements for flushing.
2. Understand the basis for determining the minimum flows required.
3. Understand when flushing needs to occur.
4. Identify and apply additional installation requirements in regards to flushing.
|John T. Johnson, CFPS
Manager of ITM Technical Training
American Fire Sprinkler Association
- Registration Fees (per person):
- AFSA Member: $25
- Non-Member: $50
- AHJ Member: FREE
- Continuing Education Credit:
- This webinar offers: 0.1 CEUs, 1.0 CPDs, 0.1 CAL-FIRE approved CEUs, and 0.1 Vermont T-3 TQP Renewal CEUs.
- To receive continuing education credits for the webinar you must do all of the following:
- Register individually using your name that matches your fitter certification, if applicable.
- Update your account profile with your CAL FIRE-issued fitter ID number to receive CAL-FIRE approved CEUs
- Connect with your unique webinar link
- Do not share or use someone else's unique webinar link.
- Attend the webinar in its entirety
- Respond to each checkpoint question
- Submit a completed evaluation form within 14 days of the webinar
If you register someone else that is not currently in the system, you MUST provide their email address for access to log in and to receive CE Credits.
Webinar time is displayed in Central Time by default. Please check your time zone to ensure you connect at the right time:
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Pacific Time
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM Mountain Time
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Central Time
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern Time