Members only sale on select NFPA editions.
The recently-closed 2019 revision cycle for NFPA 14 brought several significant changes to standard. The program will include updates to NFPA 14, 2019 edition and how the standard is evolving to address and incorporate the firefighting strategies, practices and equipment that are in use throughout the fire service industry. With nearly a third of the technical committee now composed of fire service and enforcer members, the 2022 cycle will also be an active one that addresses performance-based and collaborative design practices. There will also be discussion of the tactical and operational practices that are commonly used by fire departments world-wide.
Upon completion, participants should be able to:
1. Recognize major revisions and additions to the new edition.
2. Distinguish requirements of manual and automatic water supplies for standpipes
3. Describe arrangement of multi-zoned standpipe systems
4. Describe methods of protection of piping for standpipe systems
5. Recognize basic fire-fighting equipment and practices and water supply hydraulics
6. Apply responding fire agency operational tactics to performance-based standpipe designs.
If you register someone else that is not currently in the system, you MUST provide their email address for access to log in and receive CE Credit.
This is a new system, your email may be in the system but your password is new as of 5/9/17. If you don't know the password, use the reset password function .