July 22, 2021
In preparation to deliver related technical instruction (RTI) for national apprenticeship training, AFSA currently seeks qualified instructors.
AFSA apprenticeship instructors selected for this national training program will:
- Have an exceptional opportunity to share knowledge & expertise to hundreds of apprentices nationwide.
- Help meet the demand for a well-trained workforce.
- Complete a Train-the-Trainer course conducted by AFSA.
- Be compensated by AFSA.
- Teach up to two Fridays per month.
Qualified instructors should:
If you need more information or have any questions, contact Leslie Clounts, 214-349-5965, x130.
Pay - $300 per Session
To apply, fill out this FORM.
- Have extensive installation experience.
- Be familiar with AFSA's 4-level apprentice training curriculum.
- Be experienced in conducting engaging training classes.