Learn what targeted supports and investments are needed to unleash the limitless potential less-experienced employees hold for themselves, their companies and our industry at large. Join us for a robust conversation to explore mentoring strategies and proven pathways to boost skills, education, and career outcomes for everyone.
Upon completion of this webinar, participants should be able to:
1. Outline what mentorship is and how-to get started.
2. Define the roles and responsibilities of a Mentor and Mentee.
3. Assess the needs and establish goals for a successful a mentoring relationship.
Director of Industry Relations
Johnson Controls Inc.
Fire Protection Market Manager
- The webinar connection and content is FREE to all AFSA members.
- The non-member rate is $270.
- This webinar offers 0.15 CEUs. It does not award any CPDs.
- This webinar does not offer CAL FIRE-approved CEUs.
- There is a nominal fee of $35 for CEUs (per person).
If you register someone else that is not currently in the system, you MUST provide their email address for access to log in and to receive CE Credits.