Upon completion of this webinar attendees will be able to:
1. Identify the changes being proposed to NFPA 11 and 16 and the impact they may have;
2. Recognize the difference in the type of foam products that are available and how to apply them; and
3. Describe the new system of technology that is available and where it is applicable.
Steven J. Scandaliato, CFPS SET RME
Steven Scandaliato is a Principal at SDG, LLC. He has over 37 years of experience in fire protection engineering, contracting, design, and project management covering all types of fire protection and life safety systems. He serves as a member of several NFPA committees including 11, 13, 16, 101, 102, and 5000. He also serves on a number of technical committees including the Technical Advisory Committee for the American Fire Sprinkler Association. He is published in several periodicals including articles for the NFPA Journal, Fire Marshals Quarterly, Sprinkler Age Magazine, and American Society of Plumbing Engineers. He is also a contributing author to the text published by NFPA/SFPE titled “A Designers Guide to Automatic Sprinkler Systems”. Over the last 36 years, he has presented seminars to thousands in contracting and professional associations including The American Fire Sprinkler Association, The American Society of Plumbing Engineers, The American Institute of Architects, The Society of Fire Protection Engineers, The American Society of Sanitary Engineering, and The International Fire Marshals Association. He is a member of NFPA, SFPE, and AFSA.
- The webinar connection and content is FREE to all AFSA members.
- The non-member rate is $270.
- This webinar offers 0.2 CEUs and 2.0 CPDs.
- This webinar does not offer CAL FIRE-approved CEUs.
- There is a nominal fee of $35 for CEUs (per person).
If you register someone else that is not currently in the system, you MUST provide their email address for access to log in and to receive CE Credits.