There are criteria within NFPA 13 that leaves many wondering what is actually required. Whether it’s a tortured sentence or simply poor directions, you have to figure it out. For example, when the aisles between racks are too narrow, we are to treat it as a multiple row rack. What does that tell us regarding the placement of in-rack sprinklers? Other installation topics will include obstruction rules for CMSA, concealed spaces with TJIs, and floating clouds. A discussion on design topics will include when the definitions for commodity classification do not apply, going up the design curves, and the owner’s certificate.
Kevin Hall, PE, MSFPE
Kevin Hall, PE, MSFPE is AFSA's Engineering and Technical Services Coordinator. (Bio coming soon!)
- AFSA Member: $35
- Non-Member: $70
- Continuing Education Credit:
- This webinar offers: 0.2 CEUs, 2.0 CPDs, and 0.2 CAL-FIRE approved CEUs.
- To receive continuing education credits for the webinar you must do all of the following:
- Register individually using your name that matches your fitter certification, if applicable.
- Provide your fitter ID# at registration to receive CAL-FIRE approved CEUs
- Connect with your unique webinar link
- Do not share or use someone else's unique webinar link.
- Attend the webinar in its entirety
- Respond to each checkpoint question
- Submit a completed evaluation form within 14 days of the webinar
If you register someone else that is not currently in the system, you MUST provide their email address for access to log in and to receive CE Credits.
Webinar time is displayed in Central Time by default. Please check your time zone to ensure you connect at the right time:
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM Pacific Time
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM Mountain Time
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM Central Time
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern Time