Conducting inspections in accordance with NFPA 25 or NFPA 72 require coordination between the building owner, facilities staff and occupants. Both NFPA 25 and NFPA 72 require coordination of the testing of the sprinkler systems and the fire alarm systems and may generate these questions:
• Can one person conduct both tests?
• Should these inspections be conducted at the same time?
• How can you be sure that your test did not unknowingly impair another system?
This presentation will examine the most common codes and standards that apply and will guide you through the ITM of these existing systems.
Upon completion of this webinar attendees will be able to:
1. Identify the reporting requirements for each system when impairments are discovered.
2. Understand the importance of record keeping and documentation..
John August Denhardt, FPE, FSFPE
VP of Engineering and Technical Services
American Fire Sprinkler Association
Automatic Fire Alarm Association
- The webinar connection and content is FREE to all AFSA members.
- The non-member rate is $270.
- This webinar offers 0.15 CEUs and 1.5 CPDs.
- This webinar does not offer CAL FIRE-approved CEUs.
- There is a nominal fee of $35 for CEUs (per person).
If you register someone else that is not currently in the system, you MUST provide their email address for access to log in and to receive CE Credits.