Upon completion of this webinar attendees will be able to:
1. Discover Build Your Future’s tools for educating students and parents about careers in construction.
2. Identify NCCER resources to train and retain young craft professionals in your workforce.
3. Utilize resources available for building industry-education connections and pathways in your community.
Christina Catron is the Senior Manager of Marketing and Design at NCCER. She joined the marketing department in 2011 and has a diverse background ranging from graphic design and photography to microbiology and environmental science. She has a passion for education and recruiting young talent into the construction workforce. Over the years, she has assisted NCCER in developing several national initiatives such as Construction Career Pathways and Build Your Future. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Microbiology and Cell Science from the University of Florida and an Associate of Science in Digital Media Technology from Santa Fe College.
Patty Bird is the Workforce Development Sr. Manager at NCCER. Her role includes assisting organizations implement training and workforce development programs. During her tenure at NCCER, Patty has worked as an accounts payable/receivable coordinator, administrative assistant, project manager and Sr. Manager of Projects. Patty has a bachelor’s degree in English with both a literature and writing emphasis from Northern State University.
- The webinar connection and content is FREE to all AFSA members.
- The non-member rate is $270.
- This webinar offers 0.15 CEUs. It does not award any CPDs.
- This webinar does not offer CAL FIRE-approved CEUs.
- There is a nominal fee of $35 for CEUs (per person).
If you register someone else that is not currently in the system, you MUST provide their email address for access to log in and to receive CE Credits.