Upon completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
1. Describe new and revised requirements for fire sprinkler system design and installation.
2. Discuss the impact of the changes in this edition of the standard on the bidding, design and installation processes and strategies.
3. Identify revised rules for ceiling cloud protection.
4. Understand new and revised storage protection schemes including new criteria for exposed, expanded group A plastic in pallet racks.
Continuing Education Credits: 0.4 CEUs, 4.0 CPDs, 0.4 CAL FIRE Fitter CEUs, and Vermont T-3 TQP Renewal CEUs
- This webinar offers CAL FIRE approved CEUs and Vermont T-3 TQP Renewal CEUs
Standard Referenced: NFPA 13, 2016 Ed.
Travis Mack, CFPS, CWBSP, RME-G, SET
Travis Mack, SET, has been in the fire sprinkler industry for more than 30 years and is certified as NICET Level IV Senior Engineering Technician in Automatic Fire Sprinkler Layout, NFPA Certified Fire Protection Specialist and NFPA Certified Water Based Systems Professional. Travis is the engineering manager for MFP Design. In 2020, Ferguson Fire and Fabrication acquired MFP Design, LLC in order to offer fire sprinkler system design services to their customers and the industry at large.
AHJ Members: FREE
AHJ Non-members: $50