AFSA Contractors Insurance Solution
This American Fire Sprinkler Association Endorsed Program was created in 1989 and continues to be the program of choice for fire sprinkler contractors nationwide. Operations include system design, fabrication, installation, inspection, testing, and maintenance of water based systems. Other operations may be included as long as 51% of the operations are fire sprinkler installation, service and repair. (We do not exclude the installation of CPVC jobs.)
AFSA Member Savings Program
Member Savings Program
Members of AFSA can access exclusive discounts on products and services you use most. The best part, it’s completely FREE. No fees, no obligations – just great business and personal saving benefits!
- Office Depot: up to 80% off office essentials
- Transworld: unbeatable collection agency pricing
- Hotel Specials: up to 60% off 100,000+ hotels for business & personal travel
- AccountingDepartment.com: discounted online accounting services
- Avis/Budget: up to 35% off personal & business rentals nationwide
- Ticket Deals: up to 60% on tickets to theme parks, movies & more
- Reward Shopping: up to 30% cash back rebates at over 1,200 online stores
- 4imprint: 10% off promotional products
- RX Discount Card: up to 75% off prescriptions not covered by insurance
- ADP: up to 20% off payroll services
- USPAY: credit card processing rates less than 1%
Become an AFSA member today to save!
Background Screening & Drug Testing Service
QuickSearch provides background screening and drug testing at a significant discount to AFSA Members. Screening your applicant is a small price to pay to eliminate employees that have criminal records, driving violations, workers compensation claims history as well as drug problems
Freight LTL Service
UPS Freight® Savings Program
AFSA is excited to partner with UPS Freight to offer the AFSA/UPS Freight® Savings Program, a program designed to help increase efficiencies and reduce costs. With the AFSA/UPS Freight Savings Program, you’ll receive discounts on LTL freight shipping, Trade Show Services and cross-border shipping — with no fees or minimum shipping requirement.
Fuel & Service Management
ExxonMobil Fleet Card Program
ExxonMobil is pleased to offer the opportunity to enroll in the ExxonMobil Fleet Card program offering member volume rebates! The ExxonMobil Fleet Card program is a convenient and secure way to control and manage fuel and service expenses for your company vehicles!
401(k) Retirement Plan Consultant
The American Fire Sprinkler Association is excited to announce a new benefit that is available to all of our members. AFSA has endorsed Allan Strange and The Strange Group at Janney Montgomery Scott as our 401(K) retirement plan consultant. AFSA has a longstanding relationship with Allan Strange and his team, who have been managing the Association’s assets for over 20 years. In addition to managing assets for associations and families, The Strange Group partners with employers to provide fiduciary retirement plan management.
As you know, retirement plans have been under significant scrutiny regarding plan administration and investment fund fees, and many large plans have faced class action lawsuits. The Strange Group’s goal is to consult with every plan sponsor within the AFSA to ensure that each AFSA member’s 401(K) plan is up-to-date on cost, service, performance and operational efficiency. We are confident that The Strange Group is the best choice to provide this service because:
- The Strange Group offers advice, not a product. The Strange Group consults with employers on every step of the process, and all decisions are customized to the wants and needs of the individual plan sponsor and employees.
- The Strange Group and Janney Montgomery Scott will serve as a contractual fiduciary to each plan.
- The Strange Group has made a commitment to the AFSA to provide a high level of customer service to both employers and employees.
MMIC Health Insurance
AFSA members can obtain a free no obligation quote through Mass Marketing Insurance Consultants, Inc. (MMIC).
Residential Contractor Company Accreditation
CPSE developed the Residential Fire Sprinkler Contractor Accreditation Program (ReFSCAP) in cooperation with the National Fire Sprinkler Association (NFSA), the American Fire Sprinkler Association (AFSA) and the International Code Council (ICC). Accreditation identifies credible policies, procedures, training and business practices to assure homeowners and regulators that single-family, residential systems are installed properly.