As an AFSA Member, Associates are able to share their products and services with Contractors throughout the country through networking opportunities such as Chapter meetings, committee meetings, the NextGen Initiative, area seminars, and other social and educational events
- Receive valuable and timely industry information through Sprinkler Age Magazine and eNewsletters
- Member access on the AFSA website
- Access to Membership listings of all Contractor Members from the Member’s Only area of the AFSA website
- Access to thirty Chapters (and growing) spread across the United States.
- Gain knowledge on local issues through each Chapter, which focuses on local needs and initiatives.
- Associates have access to many Chapter specific events and meetings.
AFSA Convention & Exhibition
- Increased visibility in the industry by exhibiting at our Expo
- Discounted Exhibit Booths and Convention Registration Fees
- Exclusive Member’s Only Sponsorship Opportunities leading up to and at Convention to further increase visibility
- Free Webinars on assorted educational and industry hot topics
- Sprinkler eCampus Continuing Education Courses: Member discounts on any of the courses including Business Development, Management, Sales, etc.)
- Share your knowledge with members by presenting a proposal to conduct a non-solicited seminar on industry initiatives
- Take advantage of hosting a “Product Showcase” webinar for a contractor-based audience (average webinar attendance is 500+)
- Associates can reach out to AFSA’s Technical Services department for help in answering questions regarding the codes and standards, especially helpful when there’s a difference in interpretation with an AHJ
- Access to past technical reviews from the Member’s Only area of the AFSA website
- Receive weekly technical information through AFSA’s Tech Update email
- Background Screening & Drug Testing
- Debt Collection
- Freight LTL
- Fuel & Service Management
- Health Insurance
- Share your opinion by participating in AFSA’s Manufacturers & Suppliers Council Meetings
- Get involved with the Association to help create a better informed and educated member experience
- Purchase mailing labels for marketing mail-outs to our Contractor Members
- Print & Digital Sprinkler Age Magazine
- Other Digital Opportunities like eNewsletters, Sponsored Emails, and AFSA’s Website
- Ultimate Fire Sprinkler Guide (Online Buyer’s Guide): 1 free Basic Listing comes with membership as well as additional opportunities to upgrade to an enhanced listing
- Opportunity to write articles for Sprinkler Age Magazine and AFSA’s blog
- Run press releases in Sprinkler Age News Section
*Advertising and article opportunities are available to non-members as well, but preferential placement is given to members. Sponsored emails and press releases are a members-only benefit.