- This event has passed.
Fire alarms and sprinklers – aligning code requirements, supervision, integrated
August 11 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
Date: 8/11/22 Time: 9:00 AM Pacific Time / 11:00 AM Central Time
Description: This 60-minute presentation will overview the code requirements for fire alarms and sprinklers. And will examine the need for supervision, integrated testing, and maintenance.
Registration Fees (per person):
AFSA Member: $25
Continuing Education Credit:
This webinar offers: 0.1 CEUs, 1.0 CPDs
To receive continuing education credits for the webinar, you must do all of the following:
- Register individually using your name that matches your fitter certification, if applicable.
- Connect with unique webinar link
- Do not share or use someone else’s unique webinar link.
- Attend the webinar in its entirety
- Respond to each checkpoint question
- Submit a completed evaluation form within 14 days of the webinar
Please check your time zone to ensure you connect at the right time:
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM Pacific Time
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Mountain Time
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM Central Time
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Eastern Time
Presented by: AFAA Board Member Jason Webb. Jason is the Director of Industry Affairs for Potter Electric.