Listed Air Compressors for Fire Protection Systems
May 26 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
Join us for a webinar to learn about the requirements for air compressors for fire protection systems. Currently, air compressors are not required to be listed when installed in accordance with NFPA 13; however, there are product standards that list air compressors for fire protection service. This webinar will be a discussion on the benefits of requiring air compressors installed on sprinkler systems to be listed for fire protection use.
Upon completion of this webinar attendees will be able to:
- Identify the standard used to list air compressors
- Identify which components of an air supply are required to be listed
Registration Fees (per person):
AFSA Member: $25
Continuing Education Credit:
This webinar offers 0.1 CEUs, 1.0 CPDs, and 0.1 CAL-FIRE-approved CEUs.
To receive continuing education credits for the webinar you must do all of the following:
- Register individually using your name that matches your fitter certification, if applicable.
- Update your account profile with your CAL FIRE-issued fitter ID number to receive CAL-FIRE approved CEUs
- Connect with your unique webinar link
- Do not share or use someone else’s unique webinar link.
- Attend the webinar in its entirety
- Respond to each checkpoint question
- Submit a completed evaluation form within 14 days of the webinar
Please check your time zone to ensure you connect at the right time:
- 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM Pacific Time
- 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM Mountain Time
- 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Central Time
- 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM Eastern Time