- This event has passed.
NFPA 25 Roles & Responsibilities
August 2 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
This seminar reviews the roles and responsibilities of the property owner, AHJ, and service provider as spelled out in NFPA 25. A detailed review of the property owner’s responsibilities, as outlined in Chapter 4, is provided along with the required interaction of the AHJ and service provider. The seminar concludes by examining today’s inspector’s needed characteristics and duties. This seminar benefits property owners, AHJs, contractors, and individual inspectors.
1. Define and describe the stakeholders referenced in NFPA 25
2. Locate and explain the roles and responsibilities for each stakeholder
3. Explain the characteristics and duties of the individual inspector
4. Identify the ways in which stakeholders interact to ensure the mission and purpose of NFPA 25 are delivered.
Registration Fees (per person):
AFSA Member Without CEU: FREE
AFSA Member With CEU: $25.00
AHJ Without CEU: FREE
AHJ With CEU: $15
Continuing Education Credit:
This webinar offers: 0.1 CEUs, 1.0 CPDs
To receive continuing education credits for the webinar, you must do all of the following:
- Register individually using your name that matches your fitter certification, if applicable.
- Connect with unique webinar link.
- Do not share or use someone else’s unique webinar link.
- Attend the webinar in its entirety
- Respond to each checkpoint question
- Submit a completed evaluation form within 14 days of the webinar
Please check your time zone to ensure you connect at the right time:
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM Pacific Time
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Mountain Time
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM Central Time
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Eastern Time