Proposed Updates to NFPA 20
November 1 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC+0
NFPA 20, Standard for the Installation of Stationary Pumps for Fire Protection, is concluding its revision cycle, and the language that will be included in the 2025 edition is almost set. This webinar will review the important first and second draft revisions and provide an update on any topics that may be up for debate at the NFPA Technical meeting in 2024.
1. Determine the required qualifications to design and install fire pumps
2. Identify technical terms that were unified and correlated during the last revision cycle
3. Determine the power requirements for a centrifugal fire pump
4. Identify the requirements for circulation relief valves when using different fire pump types
5. Locate electrical requirements scattered throughout the document
6. Locate and apply clarified ITM and acceptance testing requirements
Learn More and Register
Registration Fees (per person):
AFSA Member Without CEU: FREE
AFSA Member With CEU: $25.00
AHJ Without CEU: FREE
AHJ With CEU: $15
Continuing Education Credit:
This webinar offers: 0.1 CEUs, 1.0 CPDs
To receive continuing education credits for the webinar, you must do all of the following:
- Register individually using your name that matches your fitter certification, if applicable.
- Connect with unique webinar link.
- Do not share or use someone else’s unique webinar link.
- Attend the webinar in its entirety
- Respond to each checkpoint question
- Submit a completed evaluation form within 14 days of the webinar
Please check your time zone to ensure you connect at the right time:
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM Pacific Time
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Mountain Time
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM Central Time
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Eastern Time