Responsibilities of Layout Technician & Installer
April 12 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
Join us for a webinar to learn about the responsibilities of a layout technician and an installer. The communication and relationship between the layout technician and the installer are crucial throughout the project to provide proper protection. The layout technician must clearly illustrate what is required by code and in the installation, and the installer is required to make the system come to life. This discussion will clarify what both parties require to complete the job efficiently and effectively.
1. Identify the pinch communication points between a layout technician and an installer.
2. Differentiate the responsibilities of a layout technician from the engineer of record
3. Detail the tasks required of the installer
Registration Fees (per person):
AFSA Member with no CEU: FREE
AFSA Member with CEU: $25
AHJ without CEU: FREE
AHJ with CEU: $15
Continuing Education Credit:
This webinar offers: 0.1 CEUs, 1.0 CPDs
To receive continuing education credits for the webinar, you must do all of the following:
- Register individually using your name that matches your fitter certification, if applicable.
- Connect with your unique webinar link
- Do not share or use someone else’s unique webinar link.
- Attend the webinar in its entirety
- Respond to each checkpoint question
- Submit a completed evaluation form within 14 days of the webinar
Please check your time zone to ensure you connect at the right time:
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM Pacific Time
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Mountain Time
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM Central Time
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Eastern Time