- This event has passed.
Reviewing Fire Pump Reports
August 16 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
Fire pump reports sometimes look like numbers on paper with connect-the-dot diagrams. Join us in a discussion to help understand what data is essential and what should be included in fire pump test reports. This session will look at the record-keeping requirements of NFPA 20 and NFPA 25, the recorded terminology, report inconsistencies, and fire pump curves.
Upon completion of this webinar, attendees will be able to:
This webinar offers: 0.1 CEUs, 1.0 CPDs
To receive continuing education credits for the webinar, you must do all of the following:
- Register individually using your name that matches your fitter certification, if applicable.
- Connect with your unique webinar link
- Do not share or use someone else’s unique webinar link.
- Attend the webinar in its entirety
- Respond to each checkpoint question
- Submit a completed evaluation form within 14 days of the webinar
Please check your time zone to ensure you connect at the right time:
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM Pacific Time
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Mountain Time
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM Central Time
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Eastern Time