- This event has passed.
Sizing & Selection of Fire Pump Systems
June 23 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
Join us for a webinar to learn the sizing & selection of fire pump systems. Where needed, fire pumps are an essential component of a water-based suppression system. Selecting the appropriate driver and pump is a critical component of a successful and profitable installation project. This webinar examines how to determine the need for a fire pump along with choosing the proper pump capacity. Common issues and mistakes made when designing, installing, inspecting, and testing fire pumps will be discussed.
Upon completion of this webinar attendees will be able to:
- Identify three acceptable drivers of fire pump systems.
- List operating requirements for fire pump performance.
- Discuss the proper sizing of fire pumps
Registration Fees (per person):
AFSA Member: $25
Continuing Education Credit:
This webinar offers: 0.1 CEUs, 1.0 CPDs
To receive continuing education credits for the webinar you must do all of the following:
- Register individually using your name that matches your fitter certification, if applicable.
- Connect with your unique webinar link
- Do not share or use someone else’s unique webinar link.
- Attend the webinar in its entirety
- Respond to each checkpoint question
- Submit a completed evaluation form within 14 days of the webinar
Please check your time zone to ensure you connect at the right time:
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM Pacific Time
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Mountain Time
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM Central Time
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Eastern Time