Standpipes for Fitters
June 4 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am PDT
Date: 6/4/22 Time: 8:00 AM Pacific Time / 10:0 AM Central Time
Join us for a webinar to learn about the installation of standpipe systems. This webinar will provide an overview of the 2016 edition of NFPA 14 and the relevant requirements regarding installation.
1. Identify and apply the scope of NFPA 14
2. Define and identify the type and class of standpipe system
3. Define and identify combined standpipe systems and the appropriate requirements
4. Determine the required materials, hose valve locations, and acceptance tests
- Registration Fees (per person):
- AFSA Member: $25
- Non-Member: $50
- AHJ: $15
- Continuing Education Credit:
- This webinar offers 0.1 CEUs, 1.0 CPDs, and 0.1 CAL-FIRE-approved CEUs.
- To receive continuing education credits for the webinar you must do all of the following:
- Register individually using your name that matches your fitter certification, if applicable.
- Update your account profile with your CAL FIRE-issued fitter ID number to receive CAL-FIRE approved CEUs
- Connect with your unique webinar link
- Do not share or use someone else’s unique webinar link.
- Attend the webinar in its entirety
- Respond to each checkpoint question
- Submit a completed evaluation form within 14 days of the webinar
Please check your time zone to ensure you connect at the right time:
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM Pacific Time
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM Mountain Time
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Central Time
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM Eastern Time