- This event has passed.
Storage Sprinkler Obstructions
September 13 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC+0
Control Mode Specific Application (CMSA) sprinklers and Early Suppression Fast Response (ESFR) sprinklers use lots of water to control high-challenge fires. These types of sprinklers are often more sensitive to obstructions than other types. Learn the obstructions’ impact and how to space the sprinklers near them appropriately. In recent years, research has led to new guidelines to assist users in installing storage sprinklers when obstructions are present.
1. Explain the impact of obstructions on CMSA sprinklers.
2. Explain the impact of obstructions on ESFR sprinklers.
3. Discuss the variations in obstruction criteria between the different types of storage sprinklers.
4. Use the obstruction guidelines to locate CMSA and ESFR sprinklers efficiently.
Registration Fees (per person):
AFSA Member Without CEU: FREE
AFSA Member With CEU: $25.00
AHJ Without CEU: FREE
AHJ With CEU: $15
Continuing Education Credit:
This webinar offers: 0.1 CEUs, 1.0 CPDs
To receive continuing education credits for the webinar, you must do all of the following:
- Register individually using your name that matches your fitter certification, if applicable.
- Connect with unique webinar link.
- Do not share or use someone else’s unique webinar link.
- Attend the webinar in its entirety
- Respond to each checkpoint question
- Submit a completed evaluation form within 14 days of the webinar
Please check your time zone to ensure you connect at the right time:
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM Pacific Time
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Mountain Time
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM Central Time
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Eastern Time