- This event has passed.
Test and Drains
May 14 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am PDT
Join us for a course to learn about the requirements for test and drains on fire sprinkler systems. This course will discuss the different types of test and drain assemblies available and the accepted installation practices.
Identify a test and drain assembly.
Determine the required locations for test and drains.
Identify and apply other component requirements relating to air venting, inspector’s test connections, and test and drains.
Registration Fees (per person):
AFSA Member: $25
Continuing Education Credit:
This webinar offers: 0.1 CEUs, 1.0 CPDs, and 0.1 CAL-FIRE-approved CEUs.
To receive continuing education credits for the webinar you must do all of the following:
- Register individually using your name that matches your fitter certification, if applicable.
- Update your account profile with your CAL FIRE-issued fitter ID number to receive CAL-FIRE approved CEUs
- Connect with your unique webinar link
- Do not share or use someone else’s unique webinar link.
- Attend the webinar in its entirety
- Respond to each checkpoint question
- Submit a completed evaluation form within 14 days of the webinar
Please check your time zone to ensure you connect at the right time:
- 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM Pacific Time
- 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM Mountain Time
- 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Central Time
- 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM Eastern Time