Virginia Chapter Training
The Virginia Chapter is pleased to offer a full day of NFPA 25 training presented by AFSA Vice President of Technical Services & Engineering John Denhardt, P.E., FSFPE.
- Internal Assessment and Obstruction Investigations
- NFPA 25 Inspector Roles and Responsibilities
- Beyond the Annual Inspection: 3-yr, 5-yr & 10-yr Inspections
- Backflow Preventer Forward Flow Testing
- Understanding Pump Room and Components
- Water Flow Testing
Don’t miss this opportunity to get the required Continuing Education credits for NICET ITM recertification and DPOR Certified Automatic Fire Sprinkler Inspector’s license.
Continuing Education Credit:
8.0 NICET CPD
8.0 Contact Hours
AFSA will issue CEU certificates totaling 8 hours.