Hotel & Travel
Travel & Lodging:
Bellagio Las Vegas
Take one step onto the fountain-fronted property at Bellagio Las Vegas, and you will instantly find yourself transported to an elegant European resort, replete with lavish rooms, award-winning restaurants and a luxurious spa, all the while surrounded by works from the world’s most renowned artists.
From the natural light bathing the lobby through glass ceilings to the fresh flowers and trees of the Bellagio Conservatory and Gardens, whose displays change five time a year, everything about Bellagio tells you that you’re not in Las Vegas anymore.
Dining devotees will not only be pleased with Bellagio’s first-rate dining options — they will be absolutely dazzled. Just as exclusive as the eateries is Bellagio’s shopping at Via Bellagio. Plus, nightlife is a notch above the rest with elevated service an unique surroundings at The Bank and Hyde Bellagio, an indoor/outdoor venue that overlooks the Fountains of Bellagio
Discover for yourself the rare experience Bellagio has to offer, and find your own extraordinary piece of Europe in the center of the Las Vegas Strip.
Group Rate Deadline
- Group rates are available for stays from September 21, 2017, but reservations must be made by August 25, 2017, to assure AFSA Convention rates.
- After August 25, 2017, room rates are based on availability.
- Room rate includes resort fee and complimentary internet.
- Be sure to ask booking agent to confirm your reservation includes both the resort fee and the complimentary internet.
- Be sure to book your room in the AFSA room block by contacting the hotel directly. AFSA is NOT represented by any travel agencies or housing companies, such as Global Housing, that may try to book your room outside of our room block.
Benefits of booking in the official AFSA block
Book through Bellagio Las Vegas to get the best service with reservation protection, flexibility and assistance – before, during and after your stay. Plus, AFSA convention all access registrants who have a room reservation at Bellagio Las Vegas in AFSA’s group block will enjoy:
Hotel Stay = Free Networking Meals
One FREE networking breakfast and one FREE networking lunch for each night reserved up to three nights during the convention… a perfect time to enjoy a full meal while you network with contractors from across the countryFree Meals
- Meal VouchersWith an “All Access” Convention registration, you receive one breakfast voucher and one lunch voucher up to three nights for each night you have a reservation at Bellagio Las Vegas.
- With an “Exhibit Hall-Only” registration, you receive one voucher up to three nights for each night you have a reservation at Bellagio Las Vegas.
Vouchers are good only for AFSA networking meals and cannot be used at hotel restaurants. Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash value.
Complimentary Internet Access in guest room
- This benefit provide a $15/night savings.
- The entire AFSA room block is located in Bellagio Las Vegas just steps away from all the meeting space. For anyone that has never been to Vegas, traveling from one hotel to another can be very time-consuming with congested auto and foot traffic. The distance from one hotel to another can also be deceiving because the properties are so large.
Major Airport Near Bellagio Las Vegas
McCarran International Airport (LAS) is only 2.4 miles from Bellagio Las Vegas. It offers direct flights from different airports in the U.S. via major carriers.
Parking at Bellagio Las Vegas
Self Parking fees at Bellagio Las Vegas are $7.00 for 1 to 4 hours or $10.00 for over 4 hours. Valet parking is $13.00 up to 4 hours, or $18.00 4 to 24 hours, or $18.00 each day.
- Super Shuttle
- Taxi cab
Trip Cancellation Insurance
Allianz Global Assistance offers a Basic Vacation Protection Plan. This insurance plan covers Trip Cancellation and Interruption Protection. Cancellation coverage provides benefits if your trip is canceled for a covered reason up to the time of departure. Trip Interruption coverage provides benefits if your trip is interrupted for covered reasons after you have departed. For information on details of covered cancellation/interruption reasons call Allianz Global Assistance at (800) 284-8300 dial 3 for policy reservation. Ask for complete details on rate per person and brochure needed to submit application form.
Do not mail registration forms to AFSA after August 25, 2017. Late registrations will be accepted online or by fax until September 1, 2017. After that date, you must register on-site. Registration fees increase on-site if you miss the earlier deadlines. Registrations will not be taken over the phone. Confirmation letters will only be sent out to those who register by September 1, 2017.
The spouse/guest badge category is reserved for any individual who is a spouse, family member, significant other, or friend of a registrant who is employed in the fire sprinkler industry. Spouses and guests employed by a company in the fire sprinkler industry do not qualify for the spouse/guest price. Spouse/guest registrants do not have access to seminars.
Cancellations are only accepted in writing, by mail, email or fax. For notices received by September 1, 2017, a full refund, minus a cancellation fee of $50 will be returned by mail (or on the credit card) within 30 days. After that date, no refunds will be issued.
Do you have special needs? If so, please notify the AFSA office by August 25, 2017.
In mid-October, the average temperatures range between 90 degrees and 66 degrees.
AFSA events are business casual.
Get the Latest News
Be the first to hear the latest from AFSA, including news, deals, discounts and offerings, with periodic updates from AFSA staff. Get real-time updates of the association’s official happenings sent to your desktop or wireless device by subscribing to, or “following,” AFSA’s Twitter Newsfeeds. AFSA has set up targeted feeds, so members can get only the information they want.
Choose from news feeds about the following topics:
- General AFSA News – www.Twitter.com/AFSA
- Convention News – www.Twitter.com/AFSAConvention
- Exhibition News – www.Twitter.com/AFSAExhibition