Loading Events

« All Events

AFSA Beginning Fire Sprinkler System Planning School

February 27 - March 10

Fire Sprinkler System Planning SchoolAFSA’s Beginning Fire Sprinkler System Planning School presents a comprehensive, practical approach to preparing fire sprinkler system drawings.

Students receive two full weeks (Mon-Fri) of instruction, 60% of which is study and review of NFPA 13 (2016 Ed.). The other 40% is preparation of fire sprinkler system layout, shop drawings, and hydraulic calculations.

This class is geared towards those with limited experience who need assistance with design and those wanting to refresh their experience.

Contact: Maricarmen Martinez
Phone: 214-349-5965 x132

DETAILS

 

Details

Start:
February 27
End:
March 10
Event Category:
Website:
http://www.firesprinkler.org/education-center/schools/

Organizer

American Fire Sprinkler Association
Phone:
214-349-5965
Website:
www.firesprinkler.org

Venue

AFSA Training Center
12750 Merit Drive, Suite 351
Dallas, TX 75251 United States
+ Google Map
Phone:
214-349-5965
Website:
www.firesprinkler.org