Correspondence Course Processing & Shipping:
- Correspondence course orders, including student record and test set-up, take 5-7 business days to process after the Student Course Assignment information Form is received. This does not include transit time.
- Course orders typically take between 10-15 days from order placement to customer receipt, although shipping times can vary.
Processing & Shipping (non-correspondence course orders):
- The estimated shipment date of your order is based on product availability, payment processing time, and order processing time. It does not include transit time.
- AFSA processes orders within 72 hours upon receipt. Orders placed on weekends or holidays are processed within 72 hours of the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays.
Returns & Refunds
- Requests for returns, refunds, or exchanges must be made within 90 days of purchase.
- For return eligibility, the item must be unused and in the same condition in which it was received.
- There is a 15% Restocking Fee charged on all returns.
To start processing a return or exchange, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
- AFSA is not responsible for typographical errors. AFSA reserves the right to cancel any order placed if there was a typographical error on the AFSA Store concerning the pricing or availability of any item ordered.
- AFSA reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at the AFSA Store at any time.
- AFSA may make changes to any products or services offered at the AFSA Store, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The information provided at the AFSA Store with respect to products and services may be out of date, and AFSA makes no commitment to update the information provided at the AFSA Store with respect to such products and services.
- AFSA reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the AFSA Store, or to any portion of the AFSA Store, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the AFSA Store, or any portion of the AFSA Store, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the AFSA Store, or any portion of the AFSA Store, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
- To the extent permitted by law, all sales at the AFSA Store are governed by Texas law, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions.
- No AFSA employee or agent has the authority to vary any of the AFSA Store’s policies or the terms and conditions governing any sale.
- If any of the aforementioned policies are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, such policy shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary and replaced with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of the policy, so that the policies shall remain in full force and effect.
- AFSA’s failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of these policies shall not be construed as a waiver by AFSA of any provision or any right it has to enforce these policies, nor shall any course of conduct between AFSA and you or any other party be deemed to modify any provision of these policies.
- These policies shall not be interpreted or construed to confer any rights or remedies on any third parties.
- The AFSA Store provides access to AFSA international data and, therefore, may contain references or cross references to AFSA products, programs and services that are not announced in your country. Such reference does not imply that AFSA in your country intends to announce such products, programs or services.