Sprinkler Types & Characteristics (CAL FIRE)
October 14 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC+0
This webinar details differences in sprinkler types and considerations for design and inspection, testing, and maintenance. This webinar will discuss key differences in orientation, spray patterns, response, temperature rating, and application. Specific topics will include residential sprinklers, ESFR sprinklers, CMSA sprinklers, standard spray sprinklers, special sprinklers, and nozzles.
1. Identify the different spray patterns of the different sprinkler types
2. Differentiate between standard response, fast response, special response, and quick-response
3. Identify the components of a sprinkler
4. Identify the temperature rating based on color code and proximity to heat sources
Registration Fees (per person):
AFSA Member Without CEU: FREE
AFSA Member With CEU: $25.00
AHJ Without CEU: FREE
AHJ With CEU: $15
Continuing Education Credit:
This webinar offers: 0.1 CEUs, 1.0 CPDs
To receive continuing education credits for the webinar, you must do all of the following:
- Register individually using your name that matches your fitter certification, if applicable.
- Connect with unique webinar link.
- Do not share or use someone else’s unique webinar link.
- Attend the webinar in its entirety
- Respond to each checkpoint question
- Submit a completed evaluation form within 14 days of the webinar
Please check your time zone to ensure you connect at the right time:
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM Pacific Time
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Mountain Time
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM Central Time
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Eastern Time